JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, June 6, 2014

Simply Create Too - Celebrate your Country

Hi my Friends - its time for a new challenge at Simply Create Too
This time we want you to use the colors of your country's flag in your card:


Can you guess what country I am from - in case you don't now??? Not so hard, right?

Its Germany.


You have two week to play with us - I hope to see you there! And I am really curious to see where all of you come from....

Materials: Memory Box Chloe Stem die, Avery Elle die, sentiment: Stamplorations Trendy Feathers

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments:

Susanne Vargas said...

What a great idea for a challenge! Love your sponged background and how you used the the colors of our country's flag!

shirley-bee said...

Love that striking sponged background, Cornelia!

hellerlittle said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, eine der bisher schönsten Deutschland Karten die ich gesehen habe...
ich tu mich ja immer schwer mit dem Thema
LG hellerlittle

Anita in France said...

The bold black silhouettes are stunning against that vibrant sponged background, Cornelia ... so very striking! Anita :)