JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Fathers Day Card

Hi Everyone, just a quick post tonight - I wanted to share a Fathers day card I made:


This is a one layer card. I started out with the red hearts, masked them and then stamped the frame around it. I then masked the frame and stamped the other frames around. Added the mustache and the sentiment.




The card below is actually my first try, but its not a one layer, as the heart is punched. I like the second card much better....



Materials: Frame - Stamp camp, sentiment - PTI father knows best,
Moustache - Hampton Art

I made this for the One Layer Simplicity challenge - card with a border or a frame
Bizzy Becs - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting me today!

14 comments:

hellerlittle said...

ich mag beide Karten ;o)
Sehr aufwendig deine 2. aber dafür auch Wirkungsvoller !!!
LG hellerlittle

Shery said...

Two cool cards, Cornelia! I think I like the second card (the one with lots of frames) more. Great stamping of the frames and you know I love one layer cards! Hugs!

joy said...

You did a wonderful job of masking these images, Cornelia! One layer cards are not my forte; but I need to experiment with them!

Susanne Vargas said...

I also prefer your second try. Great masking and that frame is so fun!

Gay Peplow said...

Two fabulous cards, love both :D x

shirley-bee said...

Love the multi-frame card!

Anita in France said...

Very cool, Cornelia ... your favourite is also mine ... all those crisp black frames against the white, with just a splash of colour ... fabulous! Anita :)

Deepti said...

Wow, how did I miss this one, this so looks like a winner to me :) amazing is the word :)

Kim Heggins said...

Another amazing pair of cards Cornelia! I love your fabulous design.

Vicki Dutcher said...

I totally loved the first card! Fabulous graphic feel and awesome frame!

Karen D. said...

great cards....
thanks so much for joining us at OLS

Mandy said...

Fabulous CAS cards Cornelia, love the multi frames.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
hugs
Mandy xx

Francy said...

These card are both fantastin and I love the mustache.
Thank you for playing at Bizzy Becs challenge this mounth.
Francy

hellerlittle said...

wenn ich es richtig gesehen habe (habe ich - bin mir nun sicher)bist du gleich zweimal bei OLS ausgewähl worden ---- Glückwunsch deine Karten sind aber auch immer klasse
LG hellerlittle