Skip to main content

Happy Easter

     Hi Everyone,

I wish you all a Happy Easter!

I used an egg die from QuicKutz. The cute little animals are by Cats on Appletrees. A real simple card. The Happy Easter sentiment is from Crackerbox Stamps. Love its pretty font. Crackerbox Stamps also has an Easter sale going on until Monday - 15% off everything and free shipping on US orders of more than $45. Great deal!
I trimmed the card and added a strip of patterned paper on the side.

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!

Happy Easter and happy stamping!

Linking up with:
AAA Cards challenge - Easter with small and few
Critter Crazies Challenge - anything with a critter
Alphabet challenge - A is for animal antics
Cut is up - Easter










 

Comments

Your card is really pretty. I love the surprised look on your critters' faces, and the strip of white and tan on the right really brings the car together.

Thanks for sharing your Easter/Create Your Own Background project with us at Cut it Up!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com
Helen said…
Love it! A great, fun design.

Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

Helen x
Kleido said…
Nice work.. I like it!

Thanks for playing along with our Challenge at Critter Crazy and good luck!

Hugs and please come back soon!
Doris
Kleido’s BastelStüble
*Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
*Owner*Critter Crazy Challenges
*List Manager* Challenges for Days
*DT* Sweet Sketch Wednesday 2
Ã…saJ said…
Super cute! Thanks for joining AAA Cards! Hugs Ã…sa
Nancy said…
So very adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at AAACards!!