Skip to main content

Crackerbox Stamps - Drink to Your Health

   Hi Everybody, 

Some of the products I have used have been provided to me from various companies I design for. Affiliate links may be used in the links provided below.

I made this card with some of the older stamps from Crackerbox Stamps.
It is a very simple card. I stamped the Beer Mug repeatedly with my Misti onto the background. Stamped it again twice onto scrap paper and colored it with Copics. Fuzzy cut it. Stamped the sentiment onto a square  piece of white card stock. Mounted the colored  mugs with foam tape.


The stamps I used:

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:

Comments

Darnell said…
I drink to your health, too, so at least we'll be unhealthy together, Cornelia! Fun and funny card ~ my fave! Happy New Year! Hugs, Darnell (p.s. Did you know before there were crowbars, crows had to drink at home?)
conil said…
Cheers to you as well...I always wish you good health and happiness. Really wonderful card for me as I love beer.
Flo said…
Na denn Prost!!!