Skip to main content

Funky Fossil Designs - Weird Fish

    Hi Everyone,

 Funky Fossil Designs is releasing a real fun set today! It's called Weird Fish and I just love it! For the rest of the release you will have to wait until June 18th.


Aren't those cool? There are a lot more fish on this set, than what you see here. I  used a water colored background from my stash. I stamped the fish and cut them out and colored them with water brush pens. The die cut greenery are actually ferns - soon to be released....


I think you will see those fish quite often.....
I hope you liked them and thanks for visiting.


Don't forget to visit the DT blogs  for amazing inspiration from those talented girls!


Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:

Seize the Birthday - anything birthday
Paper Shelter - birthday











      

Comments

conil said…
They may look weird but they appear so friendly on your fun card.
Linda Mc Enery said…
You've created such a fun underwater scene with these wacky fish and all your greenery. Love your background too! Thanks for sharing this with us at The Paper Shelter!
Linda
Vicki Dutcher said…
Akk - SO CUTE! Love those purple fishes :) - Thanks for joining in at STB
Those weird fish are so cute. That is a fun card. Awesome coloring.
Cathy said…
Such a cool card Cornelia! Love the fun fish and the gorgeous vibrant background. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, and Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x
Anita in France said…
Yep, wierd, Cornelia ... and fun and whimsical too in their cool undersea world ... the ferny coral-y seaweed is fabulous! Hugs, Anita :)
Helen said…
A little weid, but oh so much fun!! A great bright, happy scene sue to bring on a smile!! A clever Cornelia!! Thanks so much for joining in over at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge!! Stay safe! :)

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!