Skip to main content

Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps - Snarky Birthday

      Hi Everybody,


Some of the products I have used have been provided to me from various companies I design for. Affiliate links may be used in the links provided below.

 You may have seen the fabulous new release that Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps recently came out with, to celebrate their anniversary. Those stamps I used here are from the new release. Except the bubbles, which is an old favorite of mine, as they are so versatile!


I used a triangular stencil (Stamplorations) for my background and sponged with distress inks. Stamped the cocktail glass over it and treated it with bleach. You could also stamp it first and mask it. Colored with Inktense and markers. Stamped the sentiment. Trimmed the card and added a strip of patterned paper on the side. Added the dot splatters and some Stickles.

   

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!

Happy Stamping!



Linking up with:

Addicted to Stamps and More - birthday (Happy birthday to you!)
Shopping our Stash- tropical delights
Stamps +Fun = Creativity - CAS






























  

Comments

Flo said…
... und WIE ich diese Karte mag!!! Diese Farben sind genau das, was ich mag. Du setzt sie immer wieder anders und schön in Szene.
conil said…
The sentiment is how I've spent a few birthdays so this card makes perfect sense to me. Love the flamingo in the fruity drink. I do love snark.
A fun card design with that snarky message. I cannot drink alcohol as I really get sick as it does not mix with my meds. So I miss a glass now and then but I would rather go without then be sick. I still love this card.
WOW!! Cornelia, the tropical drink looks so inviting and that sentiment says it all.
I want seconds, LOL!!
Thank you for playing along with us at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
We hope you come and play again next time.
Stay healthy and safe.
XO
Maria/DT
Izzy Scrap said…
Fun card ! As usual your amazing colouring and design are very eye-catching. I'm in love with this fun sentiment too ! Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at ATSM.
Inkyfingers said…
How clever to overstamp the image on your beautifully inked triangle. Makes such a lovely, contemporary design that perfectly matches the cheeky fun sentiment!
Thanks for sharing with us at ATSM.
Hugs
Carol x
Doris P. said…
Great Card and coloration! Thanks for joining us at C+F=C.
Chana Malkah said…
Great card and absolutely perfect for our challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Shopping Our Stash!
Hugz,
Chana, DT
Kim Heggins said…
So fun....just love this one!

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!