Skip to main content

Katzelkraft - Who Left the Bag of Idiots Open?

      Hi Everyone,

I am back with my weekly Katzelkraft post.


I combined a couple of sets in this card- see below. I stamped the mouse first and masked it. I colored with Inktense and markers. The hat I added later, cut it out and glued it on. Trimmed the card and mounted it onto purple card stock.

The stamps I used are from the following sets:

Les Dentes - KTZ227, Les Chats Russes - KTZ 152, Relax sentiments - KTZ222, 
Accessoires - KTZ 156 (FRANCE)

Toothy Animals - KTZ243, Cats - KTZ 152, Relax sentiments KTZ222,
Funny Accessories - KTZ 156 (USA)


Hope you liked this - I'll be back next Wednesday with more Katzelkraft inspiration. 
Thanks for visiting!

If you feel the urge to buy any Katzelkraft products, you can also order them in the US from those companies: Topflight Stamps, Lost Coast Designs, or Frantic Stamper. 

Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.

Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:





















          

Comments

Darnell said…
Bwahaha, this made my week, Cornelia! I can't even tell you how many times a week I say that very thing. (Only with a hamster sidekick, instead of a darling rat. Which are two words I never thought I would use together!) As always, an awesome card! Hugs, Darnell
conil said…
OMG! How I love this monster and his giant mouth. So perfectly colored. The sentiment says it all, doesn't it?
Kim Heggins said…
Fabulous....simply fabulous card!
Well this design is hilarious and I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!