Skip to main content

Funky Fossil Designs - New June Release Day 1

   Hi Everyone,

Guess what? There is another new release coming into the shop at Funky Fossil Designs! 
Today is the first day of the stamp reveal.

My first card from this upcoming release is made with the set "​Coffee and Friends", the new coffee bean heart and coffee die and an awesome new background paper from the new Neutrals paper pad.


I die cut the heart  using  a sheet of the paper pad and underlaid it with a sheet of gold shimmer paper. I heat embossed part of one of the new sentiments in gold at the bottom of the card. I says "Coffee is my super power", but I cut away the coffee, as I already had it with the die cut sentiment. I had die cut the word die with fun foam and glued them together to make it stand out a bit more. I also added some Nymo thread for extra interest.





There are many more stamps on that set - you will have to wait until Friday to see them all.

Friday will be the release day. There will be five new sets (including the Weird Fish, which already was released).
Don't forget to visit the DT blogs  for amazing inspiration from those talented girls!


Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:


Comments

I love the gold against the wonderful pattern paper. Great coffee bean heart and sentiment.
conil said…
Diecutting that heart out of the patterned paper is so impactful over the gold. Looks like your used paste. So elegant in black your gold details.
Celeste Goff said…
What an awesome gilded coffee card!!!
Flo said…
Kaffee ist eine Herzensangelegenheit, da stimme ich Dir zu.
Klasse Karte!!!

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!