Skip to main content

Fall/Winter Coffee Lovers blog hop with Crackerbox&Suzy Stamps

Hi Everybody,

I hope you are enjoying a cup of coffee or tea while you looking at all those blog posts!

Some of the products I have used have been provided to me from various companies I design for. Affiliate links may be used in the links provided below.

Crackerbox & Suzy Stamps is also collaborating with Rinea Foil Papers. The papers are great quality and not at all flimsy. They are quite fun to create with!

I used one of their papers for my background. It's from the earth tone pack.
 
 the stamps I used:

Coffee Cup top

I colored with water colors and fuzzy cut the stamps.



Go and check out Rinea Foil Papers. They are really a terrific product!

Here are the 20% off stamp sale categories for this month: 

Happy Coffee Hopping!

Linking up with:

Comments

Darnell said…
This is a warm and cozy delightful design, Cornelia! I'll bet that cool reindeer dude will be smiling when he gets a sip of that delish looking coffee all frothed up with a Christmas tree decoration! Love the background and your coloring, too! Keep the faith! Hugs, Darnell
Cute Christmas and coffee themed card design.
conil said…
You know how much I adore that natty reindeer...he fits in everywhere. Such a darling and happy card.
Billie A said…
Your card is so cute. I love the image and the colors. Awesome card.
Cindy Holmes said…
HAHAHA! That Reindeer is just so fun looking! Love that background too!
OMGosh this is so cute! I love it.

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

ARTplorations Blog Hop Day 3

Hi Everyone, this is the last and final day of the STAMPlorations stencil blog hop! but don't despair - I have more stencil cards coming up for you  soon ;) Took one of the leaves from this stencil and sponged it in two different greens, flipping the leaf upside down. Added the Hello die cut, which I cut multiple times and glued togehter to give it more heft. Two enamel dots. Easy peasy! ARTPlorations Stencils - Leaf Prints Hello die by Lil Inkers We have prizes: SIX (6) winners (2 winners per day) will receive their choice of ARTplorations stencil. Winners will be randomly drawn from all comments left on the designers' blogs. THREE (3) winners will each win a $15 gift certificate. Winners will be randomly drawn from comments left on the STAMPlorations blog. + surprise prizes Check out what the rest of the team made! You'll find links to all our projects  here . I am also linking this card with Lil' In...