- There were the ears permanently cocked and ready to eavesdrop on criminal conversations.
- There were the wide-set bulging eyes that never missed a movement and could look left and right at the same time.
- There were the protruding bottom teeth, excellent for picking locks.
- There was the stubble on the chin, the roly-poly neck, and the pork-pie hat. Actually, they had no special qualities other than to disarm the public.
- But the flat feet were an absolute necessity for any good detective and that curly-q tail of Pierce’s could snake through even the smallest hole with a remote camera.
JUST A NOTE:
Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia
If you want to contact me, mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
GDPR (for my EU visitors)
In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) coming to the EU, please note that in commenting you do so with the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose, only. I do not collect information stored on my blog. If you have left a comment and prefer that it not be seen, please delete it. Followers: If you follow my blog (thank you!) you do so in the knowledge that my followers list is open to anyone who visits my blog. Your photo, name and links will appear and can be seen by anyone. If you don't want this data shared, please remove your name from my followers list.