Skip to main content

STAMPlorations Inspiration #201

Hi Everyone,
its inspiration time at STAMPlorations! 


My stamp supplies:
preview-PurrfectlyPawsome


I stamped of the cats repeatedly. Made sure the ink is completely dry and then sponged over them with distress oxide in a rainbow palette. Added white gel pen accents. Stamped the sentiment, colored ti in in a light grey and added Bakers twine.



Use my code STAMPGIRLCORNELIA
to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies on all regular- and sale-priced items in the store.

All our  Inspiration Project posts have a monthly random drawing - 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate. So look at all those fabulous cards the Inspiration Girls made and leave them some love! It may pay off :)

Happy Stamping!


Linking up with:


AAA Cards Challenge - up to 1/3 and masking



Comments

Esther Asbury said…
What a fun background for your cats -- love the cheery colors!
conil said…
OOOH...rainbow kittens. What on earth could be better. Those white accents and the twine make this card purr-fect.
Dee Earnshaw said…
what a delightfully colorful card!!
MadeByMeghanK said…
This is SOOOO FUN! I love the colors!
Mac Mable said…
Gorgeous colours and blending with the oxides and such a unique and creative design x
Dana M said…
Such a happy and sweet card! Love the festive rainbow colors and clean design.
Tee said…
Very cool! Love the repeat stamping of the cat stamp against the pretty colors- the whole design is Purrfect!
Jean said…
This is so cool! Love the colors and that cat!!
Jane said…
Oooo rainbow cats, how glorious do they look! Thanks for linking up at AAA Cards, hope to see you playing again soon.
Suchi said…
Haha...rainbow cats!! Made me smile! :D
Quillish said…
Your style and interpretation is so unique. This card is so much fun. Thank you for playing At AAA cards, hugs ~ Ishani.

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

ARTplorations Blog Hop Day 3

Hi Everyone, this is the last and final day of the STAMPlorations stencil blog hop! but don't despair - I have more stencil cards coming up for you  soon ;) Took one of the leaves from this stencil and sponged it in two different greens, flipping the leaf upside down. Added the Hello die cut, which I cut multiple times and glued togehter to give it more heft. Two enamel dots. Easy peasy! ARTPlorations Stencils - Leaf Prints Hello die by Lil Inkers We have prizes: SIX (6) winners (2 winners per day) will receive their choice of ARTplorations stencil. Winners will be randomly drawn from all comments left on the designers' blogs. THREE (3) winners will each win a $15 gift certificate. Winners will be randomly drawn from comments left on the STAMPlorations blog. + surprise prizes Check out what the rest of the team made! You'll find links to all our projects  here . I am also linking this card with Lil' In...