Skip to main content

Muse: ChristmasVisions

Hi Everyone,

I am your muse this month at Muse Christmas Visions!


I took this peeking cat from Rubber Necker and created a "wall" with an embossing folder. Decorated the wall with PP and colored my cat with Copics. The Santa hat is by Tim Holtz from the Crazy Bird additions.
  There is many ways that card can be CASEd - the layout, the colors, have any animal peek over something and put a Santa hat on it......whatever... go and have fun with it!


I hope you all are inspired to play along. Just in case you forgot or are new to MCV:

Challenge will start at 9 am on the first Wednesday of each month.Voting will start at 8 am on the fourth Wednesday of each month.Voting results will be announced at noon on the last day of the month.
We hope that you'll love our new format and that you'll be inspired to play along.  And if you miss our weekly format, you can always join us more than once during the month!
See you at MCV!


Linking up with:
Less is More - sketch
CAS on Sunday - critters

For your blog


Comments

Marianne said…
Fun, fun, fun!
Marianne x
baileyrosy.com said…
Such a fun card with great colouring and great take on the sketch.

Marie
Rosmarie said…
Die hat mich sofort angemacht! LOL
conil said…
...and what an extraordinary Muse you are. Laughed right out loud when I saw this cutie patootie kitty looking over the wall. Your cleverness knows no bounds.
Barb Ghig said…
Oh my gosh, I LOVE this card, Cornelia! Your brick wall adds so much texture to your design and your little kitty is adorable! I'm going to try to play along this month :)
Esther said…
Such a fun and creative take on our sketch challenge! Loving the cat's surprised expression and the colourful chain of Christmas lights! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Less is More :)
Kathyk said…
I LOVE this make!

Kathyk
Mac Mable said…
Such a fun card. Love all the details and the cats face is so adorable. Great take too on the sketch challenge x
Susan said…
Such a fun card...and you are getting a jump on Christmas! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!
Kim Heggins said…
Too darn cute....can't wait to play along!
Anita in France said…
Tee hee ... so cute, Cornelia ... that kitten is fantastic above the texture-y brick wall! Hugs, Anita :)
Darnell said…
So so cute, Cornelia! I keep missing out on the Christmas challenges so far this year (with every good intent to start making them from January on, sigh!), but I will make an extra effort to join in with Muse to CASE your fun card! Enjoy the weekend! Hugs, Darnell
Neets B said…
LOVE this! Such a fun card, and as a cat lover I've seen that expression many times. Brilliantly executed too.
Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

ARTplorations Blog Hop Day 3

Hi Everyone, this is the last and final day of the STAMPlorations stencil blog hop! but don't despair - I have more stencil cards coming up for you  soon ;) Took one of the leaves from this stencil and sponged it in two different greens, flipping the leaf upside down. Added the Hello die cut, which I cut multiple times and glued togehter to give it more heft. Two enamel dots. Easy peasy! ARTPlorations Stencils - Leaf Prints Hello die by Lil Inkers We have prizes: SIX (6) winners (2 winners per day) will receive their choice of ARTplorations stencil. Winners will be randomly drawn from all comments left on the designers' blogs. THREE (3) winners will each win a $15 gift certificate. Winners will be randomly drawn from comments left on the STAMPlorations blog. + surprise prizes Check out what the rest of the team made! You'll find links to all our projects  here . I am also linking this card with Lil' In...