Skip to main content

Skipping Stones Design

Hi Everyone,

I am over at the Skipping Stones Design blog today with my card, using those fun sets called




I first stamped the flowers from the set I'd Pick You and masked them. I stamped the coffee cup from the set Coffee Vol.2 and sentiment (Funny Coffee) and colored the images with water color. Added a strip of Kraft paper on the left side.


Enjoy your coffee!

Linking up with:
Mod Squad challenge - Plant Kindness

Image may contain: text



Comments

conil said…
Lovely masking, and the sentiment is soooo appropriate. As always, your coloring is a masterpiece.
New Creations said…
Love your beautiful coloring, simply gorgeous!
Shelly said…
This is beautiful! Wonderful coloring!
~amy~ said…
NICE masking...great card!
OH Babs said…
A nice card and the abundance of white space makes the card unique among many. I love the coloring and the image. Nice job.
Becca Yahrling said…
This is simply beautiful. Great masking!
You did an amazing job on this coffee card.
Thanks for sharing it in the Coffee Loving Card Makers Spring Blog Hop. Have a blessed week.
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com
Macimbalo said…
Gorgeous card - really love your coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.
Suchi said…
Simply gorgeous!! Lovely coloring!! :)
Suchi xx
Anonymous said…
Love the bunch of flowers over the coffee cup and what a great sentiment to go with this too! I love it! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*
Gorgeous coloring and card design.
Love your perfectly colored card!
Hetty said…
What a totally beautiful card.
Lisa said…
So pretty! Love all of these sets... that floral stamp is so beautiful!

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!