JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, March 25, 2017

Skipping Stones Design

Hi Everyone,

I am over at the Skipping Stones Design blog today with my card, using those fun sets called




I first stamped the flowers from the set I'd Pick You and masked them. I stamped the coffee cup from the set Coffee Vol.2 and sentiment (Funny Coffeeand colored the images with water color. Added a strip of Kraft paper on the left side.


Enjoy your coffee!

Linking up with:
Mod Squad challenge - Plant Kindness

Image may contain: text



16 comments:

conil said...

Lovely masking, and the sentiment is soooo appropriate. As always, your coloring is a masterpiece.

vinita jain said...

Love your beautiful coloring, simply gorgeous!

Shelly said...

This is beautiful! Wonderful coloring!

~amy~ said...

NICE masking...great card!

OH Babs said...

A nice card and the abundance of white space makes the card unique among many. I love the coloring and the image. Nice job.

Rebecca Yahrling said...

This is simply beautiful. Great masking!

Karen Letchworth said...

You did an amazing job on this coffee card.
Thanks for sharing it in the Coffee Loving Card Makers Spring Blog Hop. Have a blessed week.
Karen Letchworth
www.karen-mycuprunnethover.blogspot.com

Macimbalo said...

Gorgeous card - really love your coloring! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie, Challenge Host.

Suchi said...

Simply gorgeous!! Lovely coloring!! :)
Suchi xx

Stamp Smiles said...

Love the bunch of flowers over the coffee cup and what a great sentiment to go with this too! I love it! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

Fiki said...

it's wonderful!

Verna Angerhofer said...

Gorgeous coloring and card design.

Arianna Barbara said...

Very pretty!!!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Love your perfectly colored card!

Hetty said...

What a totally beautiful card.

Lisa said...

So pretty! Love all of these sets... that floral stamp is so beautiful!