JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

So Suzy - Love and Happiness

Hi Everyone,

I am up on the So Suzy's Blog today, filling your day with love and happiness - at least I try.....


My stamp supplies:



I made myself a watercolor background:


Let it dry.


Took the stencil and sponged black soot distress inks on top.


Added white accents with a white Sharpie and some green marker dots.


 Added the sentiment.
Trimmed it and mounted it off center onto black card stock


Have a happy day!

Linking up with;
Daily Marker 30 Day Coloring challenge - day 20 for me (colored my background)




11 comments:

conil said...

Oh. My. God. There is nothing I don't love about this card. The background is swoon-worthy and your masterful stenciling is perfect. But those little details, white and green touches are truly amazing.

Nora N. said...

Oh that background ROCKS!! Thought the flowers were a stamp but a stencil? AMAZING design!

Sylwia von stempel einfach said...

Mega schön liebe Cornelia!
Liebste Grüße
Sylwia

papierelle said...

Klasse Hintergrundgestaltung und rundherum eine super schöne Karte!!

Anita in France said...

Oh my, that watercolour background is fantastic, Cornelia ... and the stencilled flowers are so striking against it ... the white detailing is like tiny dots of light shining through each one! Gorgeous! Hugs, Anita :)

Stamp Smiles said...

Wow!! What a gorgeous background!! Thanks for sharing your details too!! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

Ellen C said...

Beautiful card. I love the watercolor background and the stenciled flower is a nice touch.

Teresa Doyle said...

Very pretty Cornelia a great background to showcase the flowers!

cm said...

I'm simply going to echo the others in praising your gorgeous card! The background is perfect for your lovely flowers and oh, how those white dots add impact! Swooning!
Hugs~c

Daria C. said...

I love the carefree feeling you have created with this card. Terrific card!

Bobby said...

Very dramatic, Cornelia.