JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Skipping Stones Design - Funny about Men

Hi Everyone,

I am up on the Skipping Stones Design blog today.



 And since Christmas is approaching I thought I stick with that theme. The Funny about Men set is the only one I have that works for Christmas (and many other occasions), so time to use that cute gingerbread man again.


As you can see I stamped him repeatedly and colored in the center one with Copics. Added part of the sentiment on front and the rest in the inside of my card:


Added a thin red ribbon.


Happy Coloring and Stamping!

Linking up with:



3 comments:

KT Fit Kitty said...

I love gingerbread man! Your card is adorable and I love how you just coloured the one! Very cute!

Rushd Lady said...

This would make the perfect card for my widowed mother! grin!

Anita in France said...

Hahaha, Cornelia ... brilliant focus on just the one gingerbread man ... that sentiment's so fun! Hugs, Anita :)