JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Combined So Suzy and The Ton Blog Hop - Day 3

Hi Everyone,

today is the third day of this amazing event - the combined hop between So Suzy Stamps and The Ton!
If you missed day one, you can find it HERE, if you want to see day 2 you can find it HERE
For the order of today's hop, just visit Effie at The Ton and you will find the complete list there.



My supplies:

Basic Labels


I took the ornament stamp and stamped it repeatedly onto white card stock and heat embossed it.

Sponged distress ink over it


Used a little circle die to cut it.


  Splattered black onto my card base. Arranged the circles on the top of my card. Added the sentiments, which I stamped onto scraps of card stock with my Misti to get a good black impression.


Today is the last day of the hop. The winner will be announced November 25th for Black Friday Shopping. There are 3 amazing prizes: $25 Gift Certificate for So Suzy Stamps, $25 The Ton and a Bunkie Bag!

Linking up with:

Happy Hopping!

12 comments:

Stephanie Lanzalotto said...

Cornelia! What a wonderful design. I love the way you used, placed, embossed and colored the baubles. The white on black words and the speckles are fabulous. Thanks so much for linking up and playing with us at AAA Cards Challenge! Your designs are always a treat!

*Vicki* said...

Such a clever idea to use these baubles in a different way!! I love the rainbow colors too! :)

María Pilar said...

Original design. Love it

Mac Mable said...

Creative, colourful and such fun x

Char K said...

love! looks like lollipops!

Sue LD said...

What a fun and colorful card design.

HolyLise said...

Sieht aus wie lecker Candy :) Super Idee die Ornaments dafuer zu benutzen!

Michele K. Henderson said...

This is really cute! I love how bright and colorful it looks!
Take care!
Michele

Desperatehousewife Craft said...

Wonderful bright colours, love it! How clever to use your stamp that way.

Anita in France said...

Fun, bright rainbow colours, Cornelia ... how fabulous ... love that 'stepped' sentiment ... has me wanting to keep reading the next word! Hugs, Anita :)

Greta said...

So unique & fun, Cornelia!

foleysfriend said...

Love the beautiful bright happy colours and the clever way you organized the sentiment.