JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Shopping Our Stash Challenge 276

Hi Everyone,

I was lucky to have been chosen as Guest Designer over at Shopping Our Stash - in case you don't know its a weekly challenge, where you are supposed to use something in your stash - preferably something neglected ;)

This weeks challenge is Home Sweet Home (use a house or a any building)


Of course I used this to make a Christmas card - pulling out a set by Winnie & Walter that has not seen any love in a looooong time. I water colored the background and I teamed it up with a CUTplorations die and a word stamp by STAMPlorations. The little die cut star is by Lil Inkers.


Grab Our Badge!


The challenge runs until Midnight November 7th - come and play along!

Happy Stamping!

Winnie & Walter - join in to win

Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog

14 comments:

Barbara Godden said...

This is Beautiful!!! the image, the watercolouring, the scene and the sentiment. Congrats on the GDT for us at SOS.

Maria A. said...

Hello Cornelia and thank you for being our guest designer this month over at SHOPPING OUR STASH.
Your water colored background on this card just took my breath away, I'm always amazed at the crafters who can achieve this gorgeous blending of water colors, I've tried but I always end up with a muddy mess.
I love the beautiful glow behind this little church and the way the stars shine so bright on this amazing night sky.
Hugs,
Maria Rodriguez.

Bożena Adamusińska said...

Oh! What a beautiful card !! I love the darkness of this card illuminated in the center. Carries a big secret ...
Hugs,
BożenA xx

Bożena Adamusińska said...

Oh! What a beautiful card !! I love the darkness of this card illuminated in the center. Carries a big secret ...
Hugs,
BożenA

lauren bergold said...

oh my goodness--how amazing & gorgeous is this?! thanks for hanging out at SHOPPING OUR STASH with us this month! <3

Nora N. said...

Your watercolor background is AMAZING!! I love how you did the bottom with that stamp and the church is fabulous. Great design!

Susanne Vargas said...

Die ist aber schön geworden!

debby4000 said...

What a fabulous card, love the background.
Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
Luv
Debby

Suchi said...

Totally love the background!! What a festive card! :)
Suchi xx

Daen'Ys said...

Wunderschöne Weihnachtsstimmung!

papierelle said...

Klasse!!! Rundherum schön und gut für's Gemüt!!

Mimi said...

Hello! Beautiful card! So pleased to see that you love to use items in your stash! You are our peeps! This is beautiful and original! Well done :)

Chris Dring said...

Wow! Cornelia, this is gorgeous! What a way to start out your GD gig with us! That water colored sky looks amazing! So glad to have you aboard as our Guest Designer this month at Shopping Our Stash!

Anita in France said...

Oh my, Cornelia ... what a gorgeous scene ... I love the glow of light around the Christmas church ... and your choice of sentiment is perfect ... wonderful indeed! Congratulations on your GD spot! Hugs, Anita :)