JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, October 25, 2016

STAMPlorations Inspiration #102

Boo Everyone,
its inspiration time at STAMPlorations!


My teamie Maria asked for this - hope you don't mind, but she thought I would put some googly eyes on this set and while I was not thinking about this when I heard this, I thought that is a great idea! You might have noticed, that STAMPlorations does not have a Halloween set....but it does not matter - you can easily make your own!

My stamp supplies:
preview-Shery_Russ-ArtsyTribalDoodles
ArtsyTribal,

I think you  don't need me to tell you how I made this - added googly eyes and Washi tape



At our  Inspiration Project posts have a monthly random drawing - 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate. So look at all those fabulous cards the Inspiration Girls made and leave them some love! It may pay off :)

Linking up with:


Happy Stamping!


10 comments:

Bożena Adamusińska said...

There is nothing to be afraid! If a resident of another reality looked to us through the breach in the space-time ... Great card and very cleverly done. Your creativity still delights me.
hugs,
BozenA

Vicki Dutcher said...

Very cute and clever

Anita in France said...

Who'd have thought of adding googly eyes to those Artsy Tribal images to create such a wonderfully spooky card, Cornelia ... well, you did, my friend ...it's fabulous ... and so fun! Hugs, Anita :)

Shawna Standish said...

This is so cool Cornelia.. the eyes are so clever..

Flo said...

Klasse!!! Ich musste herzhaft lachen als ich diese Karte sah!!!
Danke dafür.
Liebe grüße

Suchi said...

Innovative and genius!! :)

Sylwia S. said...

Boo... Grusel-Musel hab!
Coole Karte liebe Cornelia!
Ganz viele liebe Grüße
Sylwia

shirley-bee said...

Hehe, love it!

Kim Heggins said...

So spooky...just love this card Cornelia!

Daen'Ys said...

Du hast immer die besten Ideen!! ...nie im Leben wäre mir bei diesem Set was für Halloween eingefangen. Genial!!