JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, October 13, 2016

So Suzy - Frightful things

Hi Everyone, 

Halloween is coming up and what So Suzy stamps has an amazing selection of spooky stamps:


for this card I used the frightful-things sentiment


I first stamped it in white pigment ink 

and then heat embossed it with copper embossing powder. 

I die cut the eyes into the black card stock, drew in the pupils and added various Washi tapes as well as two punched out spiders. 


Are you spooked???
I sure hope so!

5 comments:

Anita in France said...

Spooky, Cornelia ... those negative cut eyes and spiders pop beautifully against the black ... and the copper sentiment is brilliant! Hugs, Anita :)

Suchi said...

Amazing!! :)

SARN said...

Brilliant spooky season card. xxx

papierelle said...

Oh ja, jetzt habe ich mich dolle gegruselt ... *kicher*

cm said...

Scary, scary! Halloween spook-tacular!
Hugs~c