JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Quick Border Christmas Cards

Hi Everyone,
today I am over the the STAMPlorations blog with my Spotlight feature and a tutorial on how I made those cards:



Hop over to the STAMPlorations blog to find out!

Linking up with:
Steckenpferdchen - Font/Schrift

12 comments:

!neke said...

I wil hop over !

Anita in France said...

Such a creative and innovative use of that fabulous reindeer, Cornelia ... black on white or white on black, they're both brilliant ... and perfect with those red noses (including the one on the 'i')!! Hugs, Anita :)

Nora N. said...

What a creative way you use those deer!! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!

Suchi said...

CUTIE pie cards!! Love the way you used them on the border! :)
TataCap@1234

Bobby said...

That reindeer makes and interesting and festive border, Cornelia.

Leigh Penner said...

Cute cards!

Ruth said...

What a clever use of the stamp - so simple but easy to do. Xx

SARN said...

Certainly fun borders. Great Christmas cards xxx

papierelle said...

Wenn man den Blick eine Weile nur auf eine Karte richtig, verschwimmt es etwas und man sieht plötzlich ganz andere Formen ... faszinierend!!

Hannelie said...

Clever way to create a frame with this stamp!
Love both versions!

cm said...

Brilliant. That is all. Just completely brilliant!
hugs~c

Steckenpferdchen said...

Very nice

hugs Uschi