I am sure you have heard by now that STAMPlorations now has its own line of thin metal cutting dies - CUTplorations! How fun is that?!!!
Today I am featuring the awesome new birthday die. I already know its my favorite and I will use it over and over again - you may have already seen it in my last stencil class over at STAMPlorations. In that class I also introduced the new Thanks die.
And if the background looks familiar - well you can see how I made it HERE. The HAPPY is from the set Party Time and the candles are from Party Mates
I just love the glossy surface here - below another view:
As always we have a linky party for you to join into the fun! Use our mood board (see graphic below)
and you can link up to 3 cards; new projects only; any/all products welcome. You must display our mood board in your blog post and you must link to any of the 7 blog hop posts to qualify for the prizes.
All prizes will be randomly drawn using Random.org
Prizes for commenting on the STAMPlorations blog and STAMPlorations designers blogs:
- THREE (3) winners of $25 gift certificate
- SEVEN (7) winners (1 per day) of $10 gift certificate
- TWO (2) winners of $15 gift certificate -- 1 for the commenter and 1 for the friend she tags in the comment
- ONE (1) winner of Kathryn’s Big Wishes stamp set
- ONE (1) winner of CUTplorations word dies (winner chooses 3 from 10 available)
Mr. linky will be open from June 29 to July 5.