Skip to main content

STAMPlorations CASEplorations July

Hi Everyone,

come and CASE with us here at STAMPlorations!





Today we are CASEing this amazing card from Elina Stromberg of Arts and Crafts. She made this card for the Mixed Media Card Challenge run by Shery.


My stamp supplies:
stmp1035.jpeg   preview-SRD-HopeBlooms copy

I water colored my background in red and while it was still wet I stamped the big words onto it, removing some of the wet paint. I waited for it to dry completely and then I stamped the butterflies. I die cut it with a stitched die. Added the center panel, also colored with water color and die cut with a stitched die. Added the die cut sentiment, a gift from my friend Maria F.



Our amazing DT has made quite some wonderful inspiration cards! Go and check it out!


So you want to play along? Case Elina 's card and link it up HERE - you have the whole month to join in! And of course - there are prizes to win!




Comments

Suchi said…
Beautiful card with an amazing background! :)
Mac Mable said…
Amazing attention to detail on CASEing the card. Clever idea to stamp into the wet paint with the sentiment...will try that one x Very creative and fabulous job x
conil said…
I do believe you CASE'd this one to a turn. All that glorious color and amazing details make this card exceptional. Wow, girl, you ROCK!
Vicki Dutcher said…
Turned out fabulous!
Kim M said…
This is spectacular! Love your background!
papierelle said…
Einfach nur schööööön!!!
cm said…
Butterflies! Oodles of butterflies! I LOVE this...LOVE, I tell you! So gorgeous...
Hugs~c
Anita in France said…
Fabulous intense colour, Cornelia ... and such gorgeous butterflies ... fantastic! Hugs, Anita :)

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!