JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

STAMPloration Inspiration #61

Hi Everyone,
its inspiration time at STAMPlorations!



My stamp supplies:
preview-SheryRussDesigns-BigGreetings  SmallBirds-preview
Big Greetings, Small birds

Colored the HELLOS with Inktense pencils and added Scotts "Washi" tape. I love those big letters - fun to use and to color!



What's new for our Inspiration Project posts? We'll have a monthly random drawing -- 1 commenter wins a $10 gift certificate. So look at all those fabulous cards the Inspiration Girls made and leave them some love! I may pay off :)

Linking up with:
IMG_0795


Happy Stamping!


11 comments:

Kathyk said...

This is FAB-u-LOUS, love the brightness achieved with the inktense pencils

Kathyk

Susanne Vargas said...

Super, super, super ist diese Karte!

conil said...

Love the bird, of course, who doesn't but those colored letters really caught my eye. What a fun hello card.

maria f. said...

Such fun and bright elements!

Ksenija Rizova said...

Love it! So eye-catching and beautiful layout!

Mac Mable said...

Such fun colours and gorgeous layout x

shirley-bee said...

Love it!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fabulous shadowing!

Suchi said...

Super!! Genius card! :)
Suchi xx

Anita in France said...

So cute and fun, Cornelia ... love the sense of dimension you created with the generational stamping and colouring of the sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)

cm said...

Oh my, Cornelia...how quickly I fall behind, although that's likely due to how quickly you create and post...and that's fine by me! It's wonderful to have 'exclusively Cornelia gallery walks.' Very cool, colourful, artsy card...I even think your bird is adorable *grin*!
Hugs~c