JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Monday, December 28, 2015

Flower Hello

Hi Everyone,

I made a card for the Paper Smooches challenge, since that inspiration picture is so beautiful! Not sure if I managed to do it justice, but at least I tried.


This is the inspiration picture:


All stamps and the die are by Paper Smooches. Added the bow. I then mounted the tag with fun foam.


Happy Stamping!










11 comments:

!neke said...

It is a beauty !
Ineke X

conil said...

Ooooh, soft, feminine and a winners.

Cathy said...

Gorgeous, such pretty colours Cornelia, perfect take on the photo, Cathy x

Rahmat said...

Beautiful card Cornelia! love the mix of colors for the flowers.

Suchi said...

Did I miss your posts? This card looks so wonderful...great use of the tag! :)
Suchi xx

Ashwini Rao said...

Amazing card, Cornelia! I love those assortment of flowers- so cheerful and colorful! Love that that you've used that tag to place them on - and the sentiment is so sweet! :)

Flo said...

Bei dir kommt schon der Frühling!!!!! Mich hätte es heute fast von den Beinen geholt, als ich aus dem Haus ging. Der Gehweg war total vereist. Frühling ist mir da schon sehr viel lieber. Ich denke ihn mir mit Hilfe deiner Karte.
Liebe Grüße

Anita in France said...

So pretty and feminine, Cornelia ... you've definitely done that inspiration picture justice with this beauty! Hugs, Anita :)

Skrater said...

What a great use of color!

Alexandra Trofimov said...

Very bright and cheerful!

cm said...

Consider 'justice done'...and then some! Your PS bouquet is a lovely mix of flowers; such a pretty translation of the inspiration!
Hugs~c