Skip to main content

STAMPlorations Inspiration Project #34

Hi Everyone, its INSPIRATION day again at STAMPlorations! 

Again our wonderful DT made some beautiful cards to entice you playing with your stamps or stencils - STAMPlorations or otherwise. And perhaps I can also inspire you to play along with us!



 I used the flowers from  the Blooming Buds set. Did some no line water coloring ans masked them off. Stamped the background using Mixed Media Grunge. The sentiment is made with the Bold Sentiments: Hello set.  Its heat embossed and mounted with foam tape. Added silver embroidery thread.

BloomingBuds-preview-webMixedMediaElements-preview.jpegstmp1068.jpeg



So, are you  up for some CASEing??? CASE my card or any other card and link it up HERE over at STAMPlorations. The InLinkz gallery  will be open until the 5th of September - gives you plenty of time! One winner will be randomly drawn from all entries to win a $15 gift certificate or their choice of any 2 ARTplorations stencils.

Linking up with:
Shopping our stash - Splish/splash - used watercolor


Comments

Bobby said…
Those boldly colored flowers really pop off that grunge background, Cornelia.
Becca Cruger said…
I'm drooling! This is FABULOUS Cornelia! I love that grungy black and white background with the POPS of pink. So cool and totally Pinned.
conil said…
Once I caught my breath again, I decided I was going to CASE your little number here. Geez, girl, this is spectacular. All that glorious color against black and white. Awesome.
Craft-E-Place said…
This card is amazing! I might just have to CASE it! Hopefully I can get time this weekend.
Brilliant.
Elaine
maria f. said…
Can't stop admiring. Maybe I need those blooms....
Vicki Dutcher said…
FAB.U.LOUS! That awesome background with the gorgeous colored flowers -- love.this.card.~
Monika Skinner said…
Beautiful watercolouring, Cornelia! The black background stamping really helps the flowers to stand out. :-) xxx
Anita in France said…
Beautiful watercolouring, Cornelia ... and fabulous collage stamping ... so striking! Hugs, Anita :)
Donna said…
Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Shopping Our Stash crew for our Splish Splash challenge!!
Kim Heggins said…
Just so beautiful Cornelia!
BożenA said…
The composition of the card is amazing. I love the raw background and these beautiful, delicate flowers. The contrast highlights the beauty of this card.
hugs,
BozenA

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

ARTplorations Blog Hop Day 3

Hi Everyone, this is the last and final day of the STAMPlorations stencil blog hop! but don't despair - I have more stencil cards coming up for you  soon ;) Took one of the leaves from this stencil and sponged it in two different greens, flipping the leaf upside down. Added the Hello die cut, which I cut multiple times and glued togehter to give it more heft. Two enamel dots. Easy peasy! ARTPlorations Stencils - Leaf Prints Hello die by Lil Inkers We have prizes: SIX (6) winners (2 winners per day) will receive their choice of ARTplorations stencil. Winners will be randomly drawn from all comments left on the designers' blogs. THREE (3) winners will each win a $15 gift certificate. Winners will be randomly drawn from comments left on the STAMPlorations blog. + surprise prizes Check out what the rest of the team made! You'll find links to all our projects  here . I am also linking this card with Lil' In...