JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, August 28, 2015

STAMPlorations Inspiration Project #34

Hi Everyone, its INSPIRATION day again at STAMPlorations

Again our wonderful DT made some beautiful cards to entice you playing with your stamps or stencils - STAMPlorations or otherwise. And perhaps I can also inspire you to play along with us!



 I used the flowers from  the Blooming Buds set. Did some no line water coloring ans masked them off. Stamped the background using Mixed Media Grunge. The sentiment is made with the Bold Sentiments: Hello set.  Its heat embossed and mounted with foam tape. Added silver embroidery thread.

BloomingBuds-preview-webMixedMediaElements-preview.jpegstmp1068.jpeg



So, are you  up for some CASEing??? CASE my card or any other card and link it up HERE over at STAMPlorations. The InLinkz gallery  will be open until the 5th of September - gives you plenty of time! One winner will be randomly drawn from all entries to win a $15 gift certificate or their choice of any 2 ARTplorations stencils.

Linking up with:
Shopping our stash - Splish/splash - used watercolor


12 comments:

Bobby said...

Those boldly colored flowers really pop off that grunge background, Cornelia.

Becca Cruger said...

I'm drooling! This is FABULOUS Cornelia! I love that grungy black and white background with the POPS of pink. So cool and totally Pinned.

conil said...

Once I caught my breath again, I decided I was going to CASE your little number here. Geez, girl, this is spectacular. All that glorious color against black and white. Awesome.

Craft-E-Place said...

This card is amazing! I might just have to CASE it! Hopefully I can get time this weekend.
Brilliant.
Elaine

maria f. said...

Can't stop admiring. Maybe I need those blooms....

Vicki Dutcher said...

FAB.U.LOUS! That awesome background with the gorgeous colored flowers -- love.this.card.~

Monika Skinner said...

Beautiful watercolouring, Cornelia! The black background stamping really helps the flowers to stand out. :-) xxx

Anita in France said...

Beautiful watercolouring, Cornelia ... and fabulous collage stamping ... so striking! Hugs, Anita :)

papierelle said...

Perfekt!!
LG Gundi

Donna said...

Just gorgeous! Thanks for playing along with the Shopping Our Stash crew for our Splish Splash challenge!!

Kim Heggins said...

Just so beautiful Cornelia!

Bożena Adamusińska said...

The composition of the card is amazing. I love the raw background and these beautiful, delicate flowers. The contrast highlights the beauty of this card.
hugs,
BozenA