JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Monday, November 3, 2014

STAMPlorations Sketch #23

Hi Everyone, we have a new sketch challenge for you at STAMPlorations!
I just love the sketches Shery comes up with- so different from other sketches that are out here in blog land. 


You see I went very literal with the sketch:


The stamp sets I used are some of my favorites from STAMPlorations:
The sentiment I did with the SENTIMENT BUILDERS: Happy, and fuzzy cut it.

stmp1051.jpeg     stmp1041.jpeg    stmp1039.jpeg
Added black splatters and some sequins. This would be a very easy card to make with a male color scheme - just use greens and blues. 

Now hear on over to our blog and checkout the fabulous cards form our design team. We also have a very talented guest designer - its Ingrid from Ingrid's Craft corner go and leave her some love!

Our challenge ends November 14; winner will be announced November 16.

See you at STAMPlorations!



10 comments:

*Vicki* said...

Beautifully done my friend! ;) HUGS

Kylie said...

Love your stamping and all the splats!! xx

Anita in France said...

So cool and funky, Cornelia ... and that texture-y splatter ... oh my, so delicious! Anita :)

Nonni said...

This is such a fun card Cornelia! I love the colors and your creative use of retro mod shapes. I've just read the sad news from our DT blog -I'm very sorry for your loss. xxx

shirley-bee said...

Clever way to combine the square stamps, Cornelia! And, oh! Splatters :))

Kim Heggins said...

Wow...fabulous card as always. You and these stamps are quite a pair and I always love all your fabulous creations.

Alison C said...

Interesting sketch as you say and I like your literal interpretation. The splats are fun, grungy and pink!

Ingrid Kristina V said...

Fabulous take on the sketch! Love the colours and the splatters are fun! xx

maria f. said...

Great job rockin' those mod shapes again, Cornelia.

monikaskinner said...

Hi Cornelia. You really rock these sets. Love the graphic designs you create with these shapes, and this card is another stunner. hugs Monika xxx