JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Joyful Sponging


Hi, its Cornelia again
 with another sponged Christmas card and this wonderful stampset - Joyful








I stared out selecting some of the sentiments from the set and stamped a border with them. I also stamped the gift box and fuzzy cut it.


Used Copics to color the box


I then masked the side along the sentiment border


  and sponged it with distress inks.




Lastly I cut a thin strip of gold foil paper and glued it onto the sponged area.


I mounted the gift box with foam tape and added glossy accents to the ornaments.



Click HERE and it will take you to the STAMPlorations blog.

Happy Sponging!


4 comments:

joy said...

beautiful! I love the colors and the softness of the sponging, Cornelia!

Susanne Vargas said...

Great card! Love those gold accents!

Anita in France said...

Such a fabulous way to highlight the sentiments, Cornelia ... the sponged colours are gorgeous and I adore that fine gold strip! Anita :)

Kim M said...

This card is great! I love the words along the side and the colours you used. The added strip of gold really sets it off! I love that STAMPlorations set. It's on my wish list. :-)