JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

TAWS # 50

The TAWS challenge is up to #50 - a reason to celebrate! Have to play, of course!

Here is my card:


I used a Darice embossing folder to mimic the paving on the inspiration photo. I added Stickles in the color of the flowers in the basket. You can't really see it here, but it sparkles quite nicely.


And the stamps are of course TAWS - the set is called "Blossom"


I am also adding this card to 
Less is more - Rules of Three recipe - 3 big flowers, three Stickles dots on the sentiment, which has 3 words and  3 loops of twine - lots of 3's, huh!
  

13 comments:

Maaret said...

Stunning card. The colors are perfect.

Chrissie said...

I'm sorry I was MIA as far as commenting was concerned during my recent holiday in Australia, but hopefully I'll now be back up to speed once more!
This is fab, love those blooms and the limited colour palette!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Susanne Vargas said...

Just beautiful!

Deborah Frings said...

Fab! I like your take on the inspiration photo with the bunch of flowers, love the touch of sparkle too!

Skye said...

Great card. Love the embossing and the colours.

I have nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award. Details on my blog

Flo said...

Dieses "Dreierlei" ist dir aber seht gut gelungen!!! LG

Lindsey said...

Lovely card. Gorgeous bunch of flowers

shirley-bee said...

Beautiful card, Cornelia! I love those flowers.

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Cornelia
Stunning card. Love the different shades of blue and the sparkly bits.
Best wishes.
Ang x

Kim Heggins said...

This is so fun...I love your flowers, so springy and bright!

Anne said...

Cornelia this is gorgeous!
Thanks so much for joining us at LIM
Anne
LIM Guest commenter

Sherrie M. said...

Fabulous card! Love how you used the embossing folder to mimic the inspiration photo. Lovely.

Anita in France said...

What gorgeous flowers, Cornelia ... and fabulous colours! I see tons of yummy sparkle! Anita :)