JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Saturday, March 29, 2014

Paper Smooches

Just discovered tonight, that the Paper Smooches challenge is ending soon.....another of my last minute projects....



I used the set Zoo Crew and some Washi tape, because it is already getting late.....The birthday sentiment is from Paper Smooches - Sentiment sampler. The speech bubbles are Heidi Swap - I just scooped them up on sale at Michaels - it even included the cutting die - who would have thought....I colored with Copics and sponged the edges of the panels. 
This is the sketch:



I am also linking this card with Seize the Birthday - anything birthday

11 comments:

Mary Muller said...

Very, very cute! Great take on the inspiration photo!

Susanne Vargas said...

You are showing us once more that you can be very creative under pressure! This card is a lot of fun and makes me smile every time I look at it!
Have a great weekend!

Nonni said...

These stamps are just too cute! FUn card. xx

Barb Ghig said...

This is such a cool card! Love your inking and coloring...fabulous choice of PS images, too!

Sue Lelli said...

I just LOVE your design and colors and the washi tape! FAB sentiments, too!

Taheerah (*LittleMissT*) said...

Great colouring and I love how you added those speech bubbles and used washi tape in place of the pennants! Thanks so much for playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!!

Diane said...

What a fun card design.

Hugs diane

Sherrie M. said...

Love the speech bubbles and your use of washi. VERY cute!

Radhika said...

very cute love the croc and hippo :)

debby4000 said...

Oh what a fabulous croc card.
luv
Debby

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! I absolutely loooooooooove the way you've used the pink on the top and the green on the bottom with your animals! Those accents really make the animals and ink pop! FAB job with our sketch:)

THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with the Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge-- hope you join in the fun this week for our easy challenge (Anything Goes)!!!!!! <3

ps... super sorry about the linky problem last week! I had no idea that it was closed early! If that happens again, please just link up in the comment section! Again-- I'm so sorry <3