JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Friday, March 14, 2014

Simply Create Too #57

Its time for another challenge at Simply Create Too! For the next 2 weeks we want to see an animal on your card!



I just think this frog is too funny He is from this cool TAWS set called Kid n' Caboodle. I colored him with Copics. The sentiment is also TAWS - Enchanted. I used the Spellbinders die to emboss the card stock and also cut one out on a post it note and sprayed the cardstock with dark brown spray ink by Michaels. Added some dark brownstrips of cardstock on the sides and enamel dots. 


I am also taking part with this card in the Card Concept. It should still classify as a CAS card, despite the ink spray. I don't know what else it would be....



I am also linking this card with Addicted to Stamps and More - anything goes

10 comments:

Monika Reeck said...

I see the BE Inspired challenge blog and your card choosen there yuhuuuu my Fish bowl card too...we are choosen yaayyy..love your pink poni card it is so sweeeet for a little girl dear Cornelia..

This card is einfach so cute love the main Image...lovely colors too...hope you are doing well...see you soon on my Blog...LG, deine Monika :) (Doing happy dance hihi)

maria f. said...

He's such fun, Cornelia. Love the BG.

sandie said...

Great masking Cornelia, and such a cute frog! Thanks for joining us at ATSM

Susanne Vargas said...

This frog makes me laugh! I like how you masked and spritzed the background!

Deanna Dean said...

Such a fun and cute card..love the frog. Thanks for playing along with us at The Card Concept.

Deborah Frings said...

Oh this made me laugh! Such a fun image! Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Daen'Ys said...

Ha, wenn ich wüßte ob Bruce Willis dahinter steckt, dann würde ich ihn schon küssen ...LOL
Ich wünsche dir ein wunderschönes WE
LG Rosi

Cindy Lovell said...

Tolle Karte! Der Frosch ist ja süß und Hintergrund sieht klasse aus!!
Danke fürs mitmachen bei The Card Concept!!!

Gillian R said...

Such a cute and fun card.

Kim Heggins said...

Fabulous and fun frog...just too cute. I have been looking for a frog stamp and I love this little guy and the way you colored him...so cute!