JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, July 25, 2013

CASology #54 - Gold


It's the one-year anniversary at CASology - CONGRATULATIONS! I have a card for you Ladies - I hope you like it, I sure do......It certainly was simple to make. And it is kind of CAS...




I had this paper with gold on it now basically forever lying around. I mounted it on black card stock and stamped it with and old Stampin' up set called Stem Silhouettes. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Sending Smiles Messages.


  

I am also linking this card up with the Moxie Fab Birthday card challenge.

I am pressed for time..... more in my next post!

PS: The paper is called Joss paper, as Joy  let me know - thanks Joy!










7 comments:

Ardyth Percy-Robb said...

Beautiful shimmer from that gold paper! I get an Asian feel from your choice of colours and that silhouette stamp - very elegant! Thanks so much for playing along with us at CASology this week!

wienerhoneymooners said...

Yes, I agree, amazing delicate shimmery gold paper!

Thanks so much for joining the FUN at CASology this week!

joy said...

Love this pretty card - I think that paper is called Joss paper. I have some from way back, too.

Daen'Ys said...

Eine großartige Karte mit ein bisschen Japanischem Stil...
Gefällt mir sehr gut!

Judy1223 said...

Oh, Cornelia, I love that regal square of gold...such a beautiful card! How nice of you to recognize the 1-year anniversary at CASology, too! Thanks for playing along this week!

Cath said...

Hey Cornelia! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Kanan Pandya said...

Love the gold, black and orange together, Cornelia. Very pretty card. :-)