JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Monday, March 10, 2014

Hero Arts Scramble and Color Throwdown


I made this card in the Hero Arts flickr group scramble with the Color Throwdown colors in mind:



If you not familiar with this - its a real fun thing to do. You have 90 minute to make a card and upload it to the group. I used to play more often in the past, then got sidetracked with blogging..... but this time I made it, yeahh!!

I used all Hero Arts stamps for this card, masked off the center flower and colored some of the petals with Inktense pencils. Some enamel dots and that's it - really fast, but sunny and spring -like!
By the way, we had the first spring like day on Saturday- melted away a lot of the snow. It was gorgeous!


6 comments:

Radhika said...

cute card :)

Flo said...

Mit dieser Farbkombination hatte ich etwas Probleme. Du hast sie wunderbar gelöst!!!

Kim Heggins said...

Such a sweet card and those pretty flowers were made for these colors...just so fun.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Fantastic design... you rocked these colors! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

Vickie Z said...

Love those flower images....perfect LO and use of the colors!m this for joining us at CTD!!

MRS DUCK said...

Hi Cornelia
This is so vibrant and Spring like. I love the flower stamp.
A really cheery card to brighten the day.
Ang x