JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Monday, March 10, 2014

CAS Colours and Sketches #64

CAS Colours and Sketches has purple and yellow as color combo this week - its quite pretty, so I made a card for this challenge, using my new Stamplorations - MOM stamps. I combined two of them, it just fits an A2 card that way. 



I really like all the different fonts on those stamps. I first masked the center strip and then sponged in yellow and two different shades of purple, before I stamped the Mom stamps with Versafine ink. The little flowers are form the Stamplorations set Eclectic Florals. I  fuzzy cut them and added Stickles in the center. By the way, right now you can get all MOM sets in the prerelease sale for 30% off!







I am also playing with this card in the Snippets Playground  - made the flowers with snipptes

5 comments:

Karen Haman said...

Pretty card - love the inked background and cool use of the stamps! Thanks for playing along at CAS Colours & Sketches!

sandie said...

great sponging and perfect colour combo x

Kim Heggins said...

What a sweet Mother's Day card and those colors are soooop pretty!

Di said...

Fabulous Cornelia - I do love that stamp set you used and the colours are fantastic!

Hugs, Di xx

Louise van Vuren said...

Thank you for joining in with the colour challenge at CC&S this week, you've created a very striking Mothers' day card with a great sentiment

Louise xx