Skip to main content

Katzelkraft - Forgotten English Words IV

Hi Everyone,

I am back with my weekly Katzelkraft post. I discovered this cool Instagram feed, called the.language.nerds and their post about forgotten English words that are very relevant today. This got me thinking I should create cards for those words. I made a mini series and here is my fourth card:

In case you want to see my previous cards:
The first card you can find HERE
The second card you can find HERE
The third card you can find HERE
I stamped the skinny critter onto the card and masked him. Added the chess figures and brushed the sky background with an Altenew stencil. Masked the floor and did some more brushing. Added some shadows for the chess figures and the critter. I printed out the word and explanation on my printer. Cut the sentiment apart, drew a frame around it and added it to my card. 

The stamp I used is from the following set:
Le Gambit du Roi- KTZ279, Les Branches - KTZ245,  (FRANCE)
 The King's Gambit - KTZ279, Branches - KTZ245, (USA)

Hope you liked this - I'll be back next Wednesday with more Katzelkraft inspiration. 
Thanks for visiting!
Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:
Stamping Sensations - anything stamped/CAS

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!