Skip to main content

Topflight Stamps - Stencil Coloring Take II

 Hi Everyone,

This week it's anything goes at the Topflight blog. I got inspired by Tracy Scott . She uses Prismacolor pencils to color in the stencils. for this card I went with a combination of brushing with distress inks and alcohol ink markers - works, too, although she undoubtedly does it better.
I guess you also get a bit more detail with pencils, but my way is definitely going to be faster..... I colored in the white lines with black alcohol ink. You could also use a Sharpie. The sentiment is from a sticker book, see below. I also added some white highlights with a Posca pen.

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.

Comments

Flo said…
Das ist ja wieder mal eine wunderschöne farbenfrohe Karte, die den Frühling direkt herbei lockt.
LG Flo
!neke said…
Super mooi!!!
Groeten Ineke