Skip to main content

Funky Fossil Designs - January Release Sneak Peak Day 4

Hi Everybody! 

The new release from Funky Fossil Designs will soon be coming to the store. Let me introduce you to the new set Celebration by Elena Zinski. It's a free stamp this month as part of the Funky fossil birthday celebration if you


I used one of the stamps and colored it with alcohol ink markers.I die cut it and the frame with square dies and mounted it onto lilac card stock. The sentiment is from the set Twin Blooms
Are you ready to play along with a birthday challenge in our FB group this month?
The theme is Celebration

Simply add a picture of a card/project to the Birthday Celebration Album  by the end of the month. You can enter as many times as you like. The only requirement is that your card includes at least one Funky Fossil product ðŸ™‚
At the end of the month there will be 3 entries picked at random to win £50 credit to spend in store!

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting!
Happy new release!

Linking up with:
Paper Dragonfly - Party Time


Comments

Flo said…
Das wird ja eine rauschende Geburtstagfeier werden!!!
What a fun fun card! Love your coloring and thank you for all the details in your blog post. So glad you could join us at The Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenges!

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!