Skip to main content

Katzelkraft - Candy ----What Candy?

    Hi Everyone,

I am back with my weekly Katzelkraft post. Since we almost have Halloween I stayed with that theme. 
I have not used those cool bottles in a while - what better than filling them with heads, LOL! I colored them with alcohol ink markers. I cut out the bottles and put them on a black card base. Before I did that i swished white ink on the card to create some kind of "floor". Added the bats with some white accents - a stencil from iStencil. The sentiment is heat embossed (Stampers Anonymous).
The stamps I used are from the following sets:
Les Humanoids - KTZ223, Les Bouteilles - KTZ261 (FRANCE)
Les Humanoids - KTZ223, Bottles 2 - KTZ261 (USA)

Hope you liked this - I'll be back next Wednesday with more Katzelkraft inspiration. 
Thanks for visiting!

Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:
Avenue 613 - anything goes

Comments

Flo said…
Ganz schön gruselig!!!
crafty-stamper said…
Fabulous card love the heads inside the bottles and flying bats.Thank you for joining us at Stamping Sensations
Carol DT x
brenda said…
Such fun, many thanks for sharing at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x
Laurie said…
OMG these stamps are the best! Have not seen either of these before and they are so funny. And genius to "put" the heads in the bottles. Love the colors and your black background. Thanks for joining the Lost Coast Design Challenge!
Sue said…
This is fabulous Cornelia, great shading and such quirky characters! Thanks so much for joining in with us at Lost Coast Designs and have a very happy week, Sue xx
Mrs.B said…
A great card and quite spooky.
Thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations.
Avril x
valscraftings said…
Oh Spooktacular bottles!
Thank you for joining us at Paper Dragonfly Creative Challenge! Val DT
https://paperdragonflycreativechallenges.blogspot.com/
Magically wicked! Thanks for playing with us at Most Magical Time of the Year Challenges!
Have a wonderful crafty day
Cat 🐱
https://crazyforcatschallenges.blogspot.com
https://paperdragonflycreativechallenges.blogspot.com
https://mostmagicaltimeoftheyear.blogspot.com

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

ARTplorations Blog Hop Day 3

Hi Everyone, this is the last and final day of the STAMPlorations stencil blog hop! but don't despair - I have more stencil cards coming up for you  soon ;) Took one of the leaves from this stencil and sponged it in two different greens, flipping the leaf upside down. Added the Hello die cut, which I cut multiple times and glued togehter to give it more heft. Two enamel dots. Easy peasy! ARTPlorations Stencils - Leaf Prints Hello die by Lil Inkers We have prizes: SIX (6) winners (2 winners per day) will receive their choice of ARTplorations stencil. Winners will be randomly drawn from all comments left on the designers' blogs. THREE (3) winners will each win a $15 gift certificate. Winners will be randomly drawn from comments left on the STAMPlorations blog. + surprise prizes Check out what the rest of the team made! You'll find links to all our projects  here . I am also linking this card with Lil' In...