Skip to main content

Christmas Card with non-Christmas Stamps

Hi Everybody,
today it's going to be not a DT post for a change. This has become quite unusual for me, as lately I have so little time for card making in my life. Too much work, that's what it is.....
But I had to make this card for two challenges - one is over at Isa's Facebook group (Tag along with Isa)
- #tagalonglive10  and the other one is the Dream Factory (see themes below).
I used my Cats on Appletrees stamps and drew Santa hats on all the animals. I doodled the ground they are standing on. I used a Funky Fossil stencil for the rays and a Memory Box die for the star. The sentiment is by Taylored Expressions

Linking up with:

Tag along with Isa -  Christmas Card with non-Christmas Stamps 
Dream Factory. - The Little Things
Nachteulen Schaffen  Schoenes - es rennt, fliegt und krabbelt










 

Comments

Flo said…
Was hast Du denn da wieder für eine Zauberkarte gestaltet!!!
Conny said…
Oooooh... die ist ja mega genial! Total süß!
Ich freu mich dass du sie bei der Traumfabrik zeigst!

Liebe Grüße
Conny
Ich bin absolut begeistert von deinem zauberhaften Werk. Die Karte macht gleich gute Laune. :)
Danke, dass du bei den Nachteulen mitspielst. Viel Glück und alles Liebe für dich!
Ilse (thera)
Rosmarie said…
Na, die kleinen Akrobaten können es wohl kaum erwarten, dass der Nikolaus kommt! Eine herrlich schöne und lustige Szene für unsere Traumfabrik Challenge "The Little Things". Hab ganz lieben Dank für's Mitmachen! LG, Rosi
Anke said…
WOW die Karte ist ja der Hammer, total genial.

LG
Anke
Orsolina said…
Ha,ha, super Karte.

LG Biggi

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!