Skip to main content

Topflight Stamps - Into the Fall with AALL&Create

 Hi Everyone,

It's Topflight Stamps day! 
This week our theme is fall/autumn. I saw this wonderful veggie set  by Bipasha from AALL&Create and had to have it......
I decided to go with the carrots - a typical fall vegetable and mad a tag.


I discovered those wonderful tags - they are from Studio Light and they are made from the thickest paper (300GSM). Wonderful to work with. And they are large. They are a bit longer than a standard A2 card and a smidgen less wide - to give you an idea about their size. They have a tab on the side, that I didn't need, so I cut it off.

I made a smooshed background with distress inks and stamped the carrots on top. Colored them with water brush pens and Inktense pencils. Added a bit of texture to the background with a stencil. Did some additional sponging around the edges. Die cut a black tag ring, glued it on and added a bow with a ribbon from my stash.


Here you kind of see the whole set. It is huge! It's actually a great deal, given its size. 

I hope you liked this. Thanks for visiting. 
See you next week with more Topflight Stamps inspiration.


And here are the stamp supplies I used:

Comments

Liz said…
Beautiful tag, I love the vibrant design. xx
Flo said…
Hmmm!!! Da bekommt man gleich Lust, in eine knackige Möhre zu beißen.
Das mach ich auch gleich.
Liebe Grüße aus Duisburg
Your tag is beautiful! Great little work of art!
conil said…
WOWZERS! Those are some fantastic looking carrots. Incredibly colored background too.

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!