Skip to main content

Instahop collaboration between Funky Fossil and Uniko

 Hi Everyone,

there is a combined hop on Instagram today between Uniko Stamps and Funky Fossil Designs. I did not want you to miss out on this! Links will be provided below.


Here are my cards:


I used this wonderful Uniko stencil and combined it with the Rustic Wreath stamp set. The sentiment is from the FF set Enchanted Christmas


For my second card I made the background with this wonderful stencil called Scandi Sweater. I stamped the new Tree Builder from Uniko and added the whimsical animals from the FF set Christmas Characters. Added some Stickles.


On my last card I also used the Tree Builder from Uniko and added one of the fairies from FF Naugthy or Nice.

Here is more Info for the INSTAGRAM HOP:
Funky Fossil and Uniko will each be giving a £15.00 credit to their respective stores for ONE lucky winner.
All you need to do is:
1. Like, follow & comment on each of the hop participants
2. Tag some friends for extra entries - one per comment please.
A random draw of all those who comment will take place at 12.00pm UK time on 11th October and the winner announced shortly after on each company's Instagram story.
The next stop on the hop is Donna from @inkyandquirky
If you get lost you can find the complete list @unikoltd or @funkyfossildesigns
Open to everyone. Unfollowers/giveaway accounts do not qualify. As per Instagram rules we must mention that this is in no way sponsored, administered or associated with Instagram or Facebook. By entering entrants confirm that they are 13+ years of age, release Instagram or Facebook of responsibility and agree to their terms of use.

Uniko - @unikoltd
Cornelia - @cornelia_fun_stamping - that's me
Julie - @sportyjules
Hannelie - @hannelie.bester
Funky Fossil - @funkyfossildesigns
Natalie - @momma_sedds
Samantha - @samantha.read
Steph - @morticraft

Comments

Flo said…
Jede Karte für sich ist schön!!!
conil said…
You are well on your way to finishing your Christmas card stash. These are all delightfully fun and adorable. Love your use of pattern and colors.
Great card designs you have made!

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!