Skip to main content

Katzelkraft - Keep Your Dream Alive

    Hi Everyone,

I am back with my weekly Katzelkraft post.


I stamped the cupcake first and masked it. Stamped the cat and mouse. Colored them with water brush pens. Masked them all and stenciled the background (Funky Fossil Designs - Stones). Heat embossed the sentiment.

The stamps I used are from the following sets:

Five o'clock - KTZ199, Les Chats Russes - KTZ 152, Dreamer KTZ169 (FRANCE)
Five O'clock - KTZ199, Cats - KTZ 152, Dreamer KTZ169 (USA)



Hope you liked this - I'll be back next Wednesday with more Katzelkraft inspiration. 
Thanks for visiting!

If you feel the urge to buy any Katzelkraft products, you can also order them in the US from those companies: Topflight Stamps, Lost Coast Designs, or Frantic Stamper. 

Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.

Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:

Cupcake Inspirations - see picture below













     

Comments

Flo said…
Ja, ich kann die Katze sehr gut verstehen, so sitze ich auch manchmal vor einem (restlichen) Stück Kuchen und kämpfe mit mir: soll ich oder soll ich nicht???
Liebe Grüße Flo
Anita in France said…
Scrumptious, Cornelia ... in every way ... the little pearly decorations on the cupcake really do look good enough to eat! Hugs, Anita :)
conil said…
AAAW, what a sweet encouragement card. Those two beautifully colored critters look so very hopeful. Lovely masking to create your scene, too.
What a fun card. That cat is just so hungry for that yummy cupcake according to his face! I just had to giggle when I saw him. Great job on creating this card.
Anila Dikay said…
What a cute scene you have created. Lovely card
Thank you for sharing with us at Cupcake Inspirations challenge - Anila
Rosmarie said…
Herrlich! Hoffentlich geht der Kampf um den Cupcake gut aus!! :D

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!