Skip to main content

Katzelkraft - Go Flying

    Hi Everyone,

I am back with my weekly Katzelkraft post.



I used a gel print background from my stash. Stamped the umbrella and the girl and restamped both on a piece of scrap paper. I colored those with water brush pens and markers. Cut them out. Stamped the half tone circles on the background. added my cut-outs. Heat embossed the sentiment (Stamplorations - Wanderlust). Added Bakers twine. Added tiny white enamel dots to the umbrella.

The stamps I used are from the following sets:

Les Pabos Aviateur - KTZ212, Accessoires - KTZ 156, Half Tone Circle - Solo153 (FRANCE)
Les Pabos Aviateur - KTZ212, Funny Accessories - KTZ 156, Half Tone Circle - Solo153 (USA)



Hope you liked this - I'll be back next Wednesday with more Katzelkraft inspiration. 

If you feel the urge to buy any Katzelkraft products, you can also order them in the US from those companies: Topflight StampsLost Coast Designs, or Frantic Stamper

Use code FUNSTAMPING to get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps.

Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:










    

Comments

Anita in France said…
Just laughed out loud, Cornelia ... that umbrella girl is a hoot ... vibrant, fun and with a fantastic expression ... definitely 'alive'! Hugs, Anita :)
Great coloring of the image and that is a great sentiment too.
conil said…
That background is the perfect contrast for your "active" person(?). Love her dress and umbrella coloring...is she singing in the rain? Anyway, it's a darling card.