Skip to main content

..........really?

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to play along with the AAA Card challenge - there is a sketch to work with. You can see it below.


It's a real simple one. So I masked off a strip  of paper and sponged it. I took my Cats on Appletrees stamps and created this little scene. I was contemplating a sentiment, but I got  such a good reaction out of my husband that I decided it's not necessary....LOL!



Linking up with:
AAA Card challenge - see sketch below

Comments

Cardsbymaaike said…
What a fun scene,we have dogs that pee on our door, that's lees fun as Iwonder what posesses that owner to let the dog pee at our door.but Istill smiled haha..Thanky ou for playing at AAA CArds
Flo said…
Hahaha! Beim Anblick dieser Karte musste ich laut lachen!!! Danke für dieses Lachen.
LG Flo
I love it. Picture speaks louder then words in this case. LOL
conil said…
No, indeed! No sentiment required...this wins in my book and that blending is spectacular.
Dotty Jo said…
Love it! Made me laugh, Jo x
Jane said…
Gorgeous inky panel and those animals are so adorably cute. Fabulous CAS card. Thanks so much for playing at AAA Cards, hope to see you join in with future challenges too.
luvhymns said…
Love the animals. What company or where can they be bought? Cute, Cute, card!
papierelle said…
Was willst Du da auch für einen Text schreiben? "Herzlichen Glückwunsch"?
Obwohl, wenn ich es mir richtig überlege, warum nicht. Denn wusstest Du, das die Hundejungs am Anfang auch wie ein Mädchen pullern? Erst wenn sie geschlechtsreif werden, fangen sie an das Bein zu heben. War bei unserem Kaito natürlich auch ein großer Moment. Da kann man schon mal dazu beglückwünschen!!
Anita in France said…
Hahahahaha ... love how the crowd of critters look as though they're slightly embarrassed at the antics of the dog, Cornelia ... maybe they're whistling to cover that awkwardness (and the sound!). Hugs, Anita :)
Dora said…
Die stempeltjes zijn toch zo leuk!!! Mooie kaart

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!