Skip to main content

Crackerbox & So Suzy Stamps - Sympathy Alcohol Ink Card

Hi Everybody,

Crackerbox & So Suzy Stamps has some wonderful sympathy sentiments. Unfortunately I needed to make a sympathy card, which I always find hard to do. Thankfully a good sentiment helps


My stamp supplies:

I made an alcohol ink background. Stamped the sentiment and heat embossed it. Added the die cuts (Alexandra Renke)


I love playing with alcohol inks - always looks amazing!

Happy Stamping!

Our current promotion:

Linking up with:

Inspire.Create - with sympathy
Little Red Wagon - in memoriam
Paper Minutes - bluming/flowery
Daring Cardmakers - Special Thoughts

little red wagonPaperminutes


Comments

conil said…
There's no other word for this sympathy card...Perfect!
Creabea said…
Ich habe auch Material von A. Renke verwendet, ich liebe ihre Papiere und Stanzen 🤗
Brenda said…
This is beautiful! I love the sentiment and that background is perfect, amazing color choices. I am so glad you shared with us this week at Little Red Wagon! I'm so sorry you have to use your card, but I am sure it will bring much comfort.
Beautiful sympathy card with the fantastic colors, great dies used and wonderful sentiment. I really like this a lot.
Angelnorth said…
Lovey sentiment and the whole card looks beautiful, I think we all find sympathy cards hard to make, sorry you needed one. Thanks for joining us at Daring Cardmakers this week!
Anita in France said…
Beautiful, Cornelia ... every single element, it's perfect! Hugs, Anita :)
Dawn said…
Amazing creation and such a beautiful sentiment. Thank you for joining in at Daring Cardmakers. x
Kim Heggins said…
Simply stunning....just such a beautiful card!

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!