Skip to main content

Guest Designing for Topflight Stamps Take IV

Hi Everybody, 

this is my fourth post as guest designer for Topflight Stamps. I am again playing with this new product called Dots to Diamonds. It is a paper pack of 48 high quality cardstock cards with preprinted patterns, that you can adorn with gemstones or Stickles or whatever you have at hand. There are 6 different patterns in every pack. 



In addition, you can purchase those sparkly gems in every color you can imagine.

My supplies:


The rest is pretty easy. I masked the circle of my card and sponged around in rainbow colors. Added mostly gems to the dots, but also a bit of Stickles. And that was all. Can't be easier than that. LOVE all the sparkle!



I hope you liked this. See you next Thursday!

Again I have a little present for you:

If you use code FUNSTAMPING you will get 12% discount at Topflight Stamps!

I will be back next Thursday with my last inspiration!

Comments

That is a wonderful card design and I love all the gems you used on it too.
conil said…
This paper is so intriguing and such a great way to use up all those gewgaws we all have...I may need it. Sure makes a beautiful card when a master blender, like yourself, gets their hands on it.
Anita in France said…
Shimmery and sparkly, Cornelia ... and beautifully blended ... positively glitzy! Hugs, Anita :)