Skip to main content

Stampotique Mother Nature Challenge

Hi Everyone,

 at Stampotique we are in the middle of our new challenge starting - the theme is "Mother Nature". 


I stamped the birds (Birdy Up) and colored them with Inktense. Added the sentiment. Added the Washi tape and Bakers twine.


Stampotique Challenges run every TWO weeks......
Please remember you can use any stamps for our challenge and you are allowed to have 2 entries per challenge. From all the current months entries we will draw 2 random winners who will each win a 30.00 gift certificate on the first week of the following month.

Have fun with 
Hope to see you at the challenge!

Linking up with:
Stamping Sensations - close to Nature
Please grab our logo


Comments

Cath Wilson said…
This is an AMAZING design - absolutely brilliant. Love your use of colour, too.

Cath x
Leigh Penner said…
Very fun take on the inspiration photo!
Flo said…
Hahaha!! Herrlich ist auch diese Karte wieder!!!
Die Komfortzone der Vögel ist allerdings recht grau, hoffentlich nicht die Gedanken.
Liebe Grüße
conil said…
Your really are a genius. These birds and your coloring is perfect for the sentiment. So stinkin' clever I just can't get over how brilliant you conveyed that sentiment.
Aileen said…
Ohhh I love your colouring and card designs. How did I miss these birds on my spending spree. I got the bird on the cage but didnt see these ones, went through the whole lot too. Probably lucky, I will save for next time. Hugs Aileen
Dora said…
What a great style. Beautiful card. So funny too.
Thank you for joining at Stamping Sensations this month.
Nora Noll said…
You are so darn clever!! I LOVE how you colored this card!!
Anita in France said…
I am permanently amazed by your awesome colouring and design skills, Cornelia ... this is brilliant ... so fun and clever ... love that sentiment! Hugs, Anita :)
papierelle said…
Tolle Umsetzung des Spruches!!
Mandy said…
Wonderful card Cornelia! It's so cute and colourful.
Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
Mandy xx
Shylaashree said…
you are brilliant and an adorable card. Thanks for playing along with us at Addicted to Stamps & More. Hope to see you again
Shylaa DT@ATSM
Adhiraacreations

Popular posts from this blog

So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, Welcome to the So Suzy Stamps Snarky Blog Hop where funny and humorous Christmas cards take over! I am hopping along with Justine’s 12 Days of Christmas Series. If you haven’t checked it out yet, click here . Justine has been busy creating a dozen Christmas Card video tutorials to inspire you this holiday, and best of all there are prizes to be won every day. All you have to do to be eligible to win a $25 gift certificate is comment on each of the blogs! Good luck! We will pick two winners on November 9th! Here are my cards: For my first card I used a Tim Holtz embossing folder and embossed dark grey card stock. The cool deer I colored with Inktense pencils and fuzzy cut it. I stamped the Cool Yule sentiment onto aqua card stock and added white gel pen accents. Mounted everything onto a white card base. For my second card I used patterned paper as background. Added the die cuts (Santa and moose from Dixie Crafts, Winter Landscape die from Cut...

Topflight Stamps 4th Birthday

   Hi Everyone, It's  Topflight Stamps   4th birthday !  In order to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some great designers to showcase birthday cards using the unique products available at Topflight Stamps. Please hop along with us and see all the beautiful talent from this group of amazing designers! You should have arrived here from the wonderfully talented  Jennie Atkinson blog. If not, no worries, catch the details below.  Of course a birthday card was in order. I made a gel press background with Fresco Chalk Paints (Aquamarine, Banana and Slimed). I used the cute set Party 2 from Craft Emotions and colored the critters with watercolors and markers. Fuzzy cut them and added them to my card. The sentiment is from Darkroom Door. Use code  F UNSTAMPING   to get 12% discount at  Topflight Stamps Follow along here and if you get lost you can always start at the Topflight Stamp Blog. Topflight Stamps Topflight Stamps Lisa Hoel Jennie Atk...

Coffee Lover Blog Hop

Hi Everyone, its Coffee Lovers blog hop time again - the theme is summer and coffee, of course! STAMPlorations is one of the sponsors and Shery (the owner) has fabulous coffee stamps in her shop! Time to ink them up! Used Kraft card stock and stenciled the coffee cup. Took the paper cup stamp and stamped it repeatedly over the stenciled cup and masked it. Colored them in rainbow colors - that's where summer comes in - most rainbows you are going to see during summer. Added the sentiment. My supplies:           Gone Postal , Bunnies 'N Beans , Latte Linking up with: Virginia's view - all about color One Layer Simplicity challenge - stencil   Happy Hopping!