JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, October 12, 2017

Spotlight on Clear Embossing


Hi Everyone, 

I am doing some clear embossing for my Spotlight post over at STAMPlorations. I think its underrated. It is so beautiful and simple!

 
 My stamp supplies:

InBloom1-RadiantRosespreview-SRDFondExpressions2preview-christmasiconchristmastree2


Her is a different view on my cards:




Curious to find out how I did this? Visit the STAMPlorations blog for a full tutorial!

Remember if you try out any of the techniques from our Spotlight posts and hook your project up at our Spotlight Project Showcase  you have a chance to win a $15 gift certificate (random drawing) OR your choice of 5x7 stamp set + a Spotlight Project guest designer spot (randomly drawn from the Top 3 picks).


Use code STAMPGIRLCORNELIA
to get 20% off on all stamps, stencils, and dies on all regular- and sale-priced items in the store.

Happy Stamping!

6 comments:

Mac Mable said...

Great effect and wonderful cards, thank you for the inspiration x

Marjorie DUMONTlER said...

That's so gorgeous !

Verna Angerhofer said...

I love both of those fantastic cards you made.

conil said...

Awesome...always amazes me how ethereal this look is...and beautiful.

Anita in France said...

These are both fantastic, Cornelia ... those blooms are wonderfully subtle and dreamy against the colour blocks ... and the shimmer and shine on the monochrome word art is deliciously bold and dramatic! So inspiring! Hugs, Anita :)

Ruth said...

They are so great, but I particularly like the look of the blue ombré one. It looks really amazing and surprisingly simple. Why have I never thought of doing this? It's a brilliant way to spotlight colours. Xx