JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Thursday, October 12, 2017

MUSE Christmas Visions

Hi Everyone,

I just came back from a 2 week hiking vacation in Slowenia and it was absolutely gorgeous!!!! But now I finally found some time to make a card - I wanted to let you know the current MUSE Christmas Visions challenge is still on and you might want to play ;)


Our current Muse is Chris Blagrave  -she made such a darling card:


I could not resist to play along with my brand new Cats on Appletrees stamps - my daughter got them for me in Munich. I masked and sponged the background and then stmped those critters. gave them Santa hats and added water drops "snowflakes". The sentiment is by Simon Says Stamps and at the bottom I added some Washi tape.


I hope I could inspire you to play along!


Linking up with:

Please feel free to copy to your sidebar
Grab It

14 comments:

conil said...

OMG! Those stamps are soooo cute and you showcased them beautifully with your masked circle. Adorable washi tape, too...I smell a winner.

Anita in France said...

Great to have you back, Cornelia ... sounds a wonderful holiday! Your card is a riot ... those critters are so fun and cute ... who couldn't smile seeing these! Hugs, Anita :)

Mac Mable said...

Such a happy card, made me smile. Hope you had a lovely time away? x

Birgit said...

I wish I could vote for this wonderful card ... I love these animals, simply wonderful!

maria f. said...

Glad to see the stamps made it home safely. You too ;) Why does your design make me want to start singing Away in a Manger?

foleysfriend said...

So super cute; love the critters with their Christmas caps on. Thanks for joining us at The Merry Christmas challenge.

sue

papierelle said...

Weihnachten in cool!!!

Marjorie DUMONTlER said...

That's a great card !

Robyn Oliver said...

A real fun card Cornelia, those critters are super crazy and I love them

Inkyfingers said...

Your fun card is adorable Cornelia and I love it.
Thanks for sharing with us at ABC Christmas Challenge, and I hope you will join us again soon.
Hugs
Carol x

Dot said...

Such a super cute and fun Christmas card ! Thanks for joining in at ABC Christmas Challenge this time!
Dorte x

cm said...

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh! How cute are those images, wearing their Santa hats and spreading Christmas cheer! The night background: swooning! Totally love this! So thrilled you shared this gem in the Addicted to Stamps and More Holiday gallery!
Hugs~c
Apologies for the sporadic commenting! Heaping plates of 'stuff' these days, but will get on track soon...I hope! Do remember: all posts/cards are read and loved!

Bobby said...

You sure know how to make the most wonderful cards with 'crazy' critters, Cornelia. I love the looks on their faces. Thanks for sharing your holiday card with us at Addicted to Stamps and More.

Daria said...

Fabulous card--beautiful and fun! I love those images, and you made a wonderful card with them. Thank you for sharing this.