JUST A NOTE:

Thank you for your time to visit my blog. I hope you enjoy it and visit often :). If it inspires you feel free to use my ideas, but don't forget to give credit and back-link to my blog. Thanks again and have fun browsing! Cornelia

If you want to contact me, mail to neliacards@gmail.com

Design Teams past and present and GDT

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Look deep into Nature

Hi Everyone,

I made that card a little while ago, but have not yet shown it on my blog. It would be a pity, to forget about it ;)


I colored the apples (A Stamp in the Hand) with markers. The worm I colored with Inktense pencils and attached him with foam tape. The sentiment is by Stamp Camp. I love it. 

It reads:
Look deep, deep into nature
and then you will understand everything better
(Albert Einstein)

Made a frame with a stitched die and mounted it onto a green card base.


Happy Stamping!

Linking up with:
The Paper Players - coloring
Dragonfly Dreams - animals

Blog Badge

13 comments:

Sylwia von stempel einfach said...

Total süß!
Ich wünsche dir einen schönen Tag
Sylwia

papierelle said...

Oh, jetzt hat sie ja doch noch ihren eigenen Post bekommen ... *zwinker*

Flo said...

Huch!!! solch ein dicker Wurm will in diese (oder etwa nur einen!!!) Äpfel???!!!
Super gemacht.
Liebe Grüße

Kim Heggins said...

Wonderful card...love that sentiment and that worm is adorable.

Verna Angerhofer said...

Such a neat card design with wonderful coloring and I love the sentiment you used with it too!

Mac Mable said...

Great colouring on the apples, fun worm and such a beautiful sentiment x

Joanne James said...

What fun! I love the worm against those beautifully coloured apples, and the sentiment is perfect. Thanks for sharing your card in my CAS colouring challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

laurie said...

Cute card! Love that sentiment.Thanks for playing along at The Paper Players....so happy you joined us

Anita in France said...

Cute and so fun, Cornelia ... those apples look scrumptious ... no wonder that sweet little worm is thinking of exploring!! Hugs, Anita :)

Darnell said...

Your coloring of those apples is superb, Cornelia, and I just love the fun of the bespeckled worm!! Hugs, Darnell

Creative world said...

Lovely image and card with awesome coloring and CAS design...thank you for joining us at ATSM CHALLENGE,hope to see you again
Željka DT xx

Tanja said...

oh, die Äpfel sehen toll aus - danke für's Mitmachen bei Addicted to Stamps and More - liebe Grüße von Tanja

Berni Cuttino said...

This is so cute and fun. Definitely CAS. Love it
Berni, DT
SAS4Kids